Cement is a vital part of our modern world. However, the global cement industry produces about 3bn tonnes of CO2 emissions each year – around 8% of the world total.
With demand for cement expected to grow 25% by 2030, now is the perfect time to explore alternative fuel sources that will not only help reduce overall CO2, but can also save money.
SIRF Pellets for Cement Production
SIRF Pellets are perfect for cement kiln usage:
- Low cost of energy produced
- Easy to handle and can be stored outside
- No engineering retrofits
- High net calorific value
- Sustainable UK supply
- Consistent quality of product
- Can be co-ground with coal and pet-coke
- Biomass content qualifies for ROC payments